Sometimes, no matter how well you’ve been taking care of your teeth and gums, you may require an extraction. This is when your natural tooth is permanently removed, either to eliminate recurring dental pain or to preserve the surrounding teeth.
You may require a tooth extraction for any of the following reasons:
- Your tooth has been damaged due to an accident or trauma
- Your tooth has been irreparably damaged by decay
- You have overcrowding and need an extraction to make more room
- Your wisdom teeth are impacted and need extraction
Whatever the reason, at The Haringey Dentist we can assure you that the extraction process is quick, painless and routinely performed by our professional dentists.
Extractions are typically performed under local anaesthetic to ensure that you are completely comfortable before and during your treatment. Your dentist will provide after care advice once your tooth has been extracted.
To book your appointment, please click here or call 020 8809 4960.
- Dental Care For Children
- Dental Hygienist
- Inlays And Onlays
- Mouth Cancer Screening
- Nervous Patients
- Preventative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Teeth Whitening Harringay
- Missing Teeth
- Gum Hygiene Treatment
- Six Month Smiles
- Invisalign® Braces Harringay
- iTero 3D Teeth Mapping
- Dental Emergencies Haringey
- White Fillings
- Smile Makeovers Harringay
- Cosmetic Dentist Harringay