Losing a single tooth or multiple teeth can affect your confidence, impact your dental function and in some cases may alter the way you speak and eat.
For patients who have lost multiple teeth, they may also experience a change in facial shape and a gradual deterioration of the jaw bone. For these reasons, replacing missing teeth is important to enhance your emotional and physical health.
At The Haringey Dentist we offer our patients a number of solutions to replace missing teeth and restore their smile, these include:
- Dentures – A full or partial denture provides a long lasting, removable solution for missing teeth
- Bridges – Commonly used towards the back of the mouth, dental bridges look and feel like your natural teeth
- Implants – For a lifelong solution to missing teeth, you can benefit from dental implants which are placed into your jawbone and become a fully integrated part of your oral system
In addition to replacing lost teeth, we can restore teeth that have been badly damaged or have discoloured through a range of treatments.
While losing your natural teeth may feel daunting, our dentists can help to repair and restore your smile so you feel like yourself again.
Book your appointment now. Please click here or call 020 8809 4960.
- Dental Care For Children
- Dental Hygienist
- Inlays And Onlays
- Mouth Cancer Screening
- Nervous Patients
- Preventative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Teeth Whitening Harringay
- Missing Teeth
- Gum Hygiene Treatment
- Six Month Smiles
- Invisalign® Braces Harringay
- iTero 3D Teeth Mapping
- Dental Emergencies Haringey
- White Fillings
- Smile Makeovers Harringay
- Cosmetic Dentist Harringay