When you experience a dental emergency, you will be keen to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible by a dental professional you can trust and rely on.
At The Haringey Dentist, we are very sensitive to our patients’ needs – particularly in times of emergency.
Dental emergencies can arise in many different ways, some of which include:
- Sudden onset of pain or discomfort
- Symptoms of gum infection such as a raised temperature
- Trauma or breakage of a tooth
- Loss or loosening of a dental restoration such as bridge or filling
No matter what the issue is, our team of helpful professionals are here to assist you and your loved ones in your time of need.
If your emergency arises within practice hours, please call us as soon as you can and we will arrange to see you at our next available appointment. Your dentist may also provide over the phone advice to ensure you can manage your symptoms until we see you.
We are proud to help our patients deal with their unexpected dental problems quickly and efficiently.
Please call 020 8809 4960 to contact us and discuss your emergency needs.
- Dental Care For Children
- Dental Hygienist
- Inlays And Onlays
- Mouth Cancer Screening
- Nervous Patients
- Preventative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Teeth Whitening Harringay
- Missing Teeth
- Gum Hygiene Treatment
- Six Month Smiles
- Invisalign® Braces Harringay
- iTero 3D Teeth Mapping
- Dental Emergencies Haringey
- White Fillings
- Smile Makeovers Harringay
- Cosmetic Dentist Harringay